Ambuzol Vaspilatin, commercially marketed by Phenotrans as Zombrex, is a controversial over-the-counter drug that is used to treat pending zombification. It is administered in 1.5mg doses every 24 hours, and has proven to be effective in delaying zombification in human patients of all ages. It is incapable of preventing zombification in animals. It is a subject of great controversy, as it is seen by many to merely forestall the inevitable. Isabela Keyes created the drug after escaping the mall in Willamette. Her friend, Frank West, was also infected.
- Zombrex should not be taken with alcohol.
- Zombrex should not be taken within 24 hours of operating heavy machinery.
- Zombrex should not be taken by pregnant women.
- Zombrex overdoses are lethal, and patients should never be administered more than the prescribed amount within a 24-hour period
- Zombrex is not a cure of zombification - it is a supressor.
Availability:Zombrex can be bought from Pawnshops, rewarded to you for saving Survivors, or found amongst the detailed surroundings of Fortune City.